Class of 2024
Here are UNM updates (October 26) to share with you:
- Bringing Back the Pack. For the latest information on COVID-19 and UNM’s comprehensive plan, click here. You can also view the Student Guide to help you stay informed.
- https://coviddashboard.unm.edu/ is a tool to track cases by UNM campus.
- Spring Registration. The schedule of classes for the 2021 Spring Semester is currently available. Don't forget to schedule an appointment with your academic advisor at loboachieve.unm.edu. Most freshman register on Friday, November 13!
- Student Health and Counseling (SHAC). The SHAC offers a variety of resources including information on flu shots, counseling services (including Therapy Assistance Online), workshops, and much more.
- CAPS. Don't forget that FREE tutoring services are available at caps.unm.edu. There are also some really great workshops to explore new skills and ideas.
- Getting Involved On Campus or Virtually! Learn more about ways to get involved on campus by scheduling a virtual involvement session with the staff at Student Activities. The Student Activities Center offers an evolving list of activities programs, and ideas for how to connect with friends, groups, and community resources.
- FAFSA. Get ahead of the pack. The 21-22 FAFSA is now available to complete.
- Scholarship Eligibility. For information on scholarship eligibility, visit the UNM Scholarship site for eligibility criteria
- Tuition Bill Payment. Did you know that UNM offers installment plans throughout the Fall for educational costs? They can be spread out in 2 payments. Deadline to set up 2-payment plan is November 10. You can find out more at a site we've set up: Tuition Payment Plans.
- Resource Centers. Find your pack and get support by learning more about UNM’s Student Resource Centers.