Spring Registration is Underway!
Classes begin the week of January 15
- The Schedule of Classes can be viewed at https://schedule.unm.edu/
- For information on registration holds, click here
- Advisement Holds. Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor at: https://loboachieve.unm.edu/welcome
- Bursar Holds. Make sure and resolve any bursar holds, prior to registering. For information on how to make payments, go to https://bursar.unm.edu/payments/making-a-payment.html
- Admission Holds.
- Provide a copy of your official final high school and/or college transcript.
- Remember, if you were enrolled in dual credit during high school, we must receive a copy of your official college transcript from the institution. To get an official copy of your transcript, contact the school’s registrar. The Registrar’s office may have an online form for requesting your transcript. An official copy can be sent to email@example.com
Other links and resources:
Still need help? Submit your question here: https://students.unm.edu/what-the-heck/index.html