Registration for Late Starting courses starts soon! To search for classes, visit my.unm.edu, Lobo Web, Records & Registration, Search for Classes to Add, Fall 2018. Then, Select "Advanced Search", and select Part of Term: "Late Starting Courses" to see what is available!
If you have not applied for admission, or have been out more than 3 semesters, click here to access the application.
If you have an orientation hold (or have not attended New Student Orientation) visit http://nso.unm.edu/, or call 505-277-3361.
- Register for classes at my.unm.edu
- Registration Tips
- Registration Overrides
- Schedule of Classes - including 2nd half courses
- Enrollment Authorization Form -During the Term Form
- Enrollment Authorization - Grade Mode Change form
- How does wait list work
- Fall 2018 Schedule of Classes
- Fall 2018 Semester Deadline Dates or Fall 2018 Nursing Deadline Dates
- Lobo Trax Degree Audit
- Tuition and Fee Rates
- UNM Catalog
If you are on an academic scholarship or working towards obtaining the Legislative Lottery Scholarship, please make sure that you are aware of meeting the GPA and credit requirements.
To review the GPA and credit requirements for specific scholarships, please visit:
NM Resident Scholarships (Regents, Presidential, UNM Scholars, Woodward, etc.)
Non Resident Scholarships and Waivers (Regents, Amigo, WUE, LUE, etc.)
If you are interested in applying for financial aid, the first step is completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA. The FAFSA is your one stop application for Grants, Work Study and Student Loans. Following are some quick links to help you navigate thru process:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA
- Check status of financial aid
- Contact the Financial Aid Office
- Types of Aid
- Forms and Petition Forms
The FAFSA is available for 2019-20. The best time to complete your FAFSA is between October 1, 2018 and January 4, 2019. UNM Financial Aid is hosting FAFSA workshops. For dates and location, click here.